Join me for an in-person breathwork session where we will dive deep into the body using the breath as our guide.
- Sunday, 24 September from 10:00 – 11:15 am
- Where to come:
- Embrace Dance Fitness in Penryn
- What to bring:
- Please bring your own blanket and pillow (there are studio mats that can be used, you can bring your own if you’d prefer)
- Bring water for afterwards
- Please note that spaces are limited
- Sign up to my mailing list to get updates to your inbox
Breathwork has many benefits and is truly incredible medicine for the mind, body, and soul. I look forward to supporting you on this journey.
I’m thrilled that you will be joining me for a conscious connected breathwork session. Breathwork offers the capability to switch off the monkey mind that controls so much of how we see and experience the world. When we shut off the noise, we are able to feel into our bodies and notice things from a different, fresh perspective.
By rapidly oxygenating the body, we can increase blood flow and activate the sympathetic nervous system. This allows us to dive deep into our bodies, move stuck energy, and release stored emotions and deep-seated trauma.
The Class Process
- 10-15 minutes to ground, find our presence, and go through the breathing techniques and what to expect.
- A 40-minute breathwork session to a curated playlist.
- 10-15 minutes to share experiences afterwards or ask any questions.
Bring a blanket and pillow, and some water. Open yourself up to the possibilities for the session, but leave any expectations behind.
Please also ensure that if you have any of the following medical conditions that you take responsibility for your health, are properly resourced to attend, and have consulted your medical professional to confirm the viability in attending.
- Schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, or psychosis
- Heart conditions
- COPD – lung conditions that cause difficulty in breathing
- Delicate pregnancy
- High/very low blood pressure with a fainting history
- Recent major surgery
Even though you have been accepted as a participant, you are responsible for any consequence resulting from this breathwork session. Your attendance at this session is not a substitute for consulting your GP or medical care provider, and I am not a healer or healthcare professional.
I look forward to leading you in the breathe.
This time is for you and only you, so I invite you to prepare for it with reverence. Contact me with any questions.