Book Your Space For Low-Impact HIIT Classes.
Low-impact HIIT classes happen every Friday morning. If you can’t attend the LIVE classes, you will be emailed the recording to do in your own time, on-demand. But only if you book. Go ahead and sign up and I’ll see you for a great Friday morning workout.
Congratulations on taking the first step towards joining us for low-impact HIIT classes. I absolutely love these classes as they end the week off in a way that is effective, but gentle too, especially after doing the online HIIT classes on Tuesday and Thursday too. Add in some Pilates classes and yoga classes, and you have a full week of workouts covered!
Each low-impact class is a collection of 20 exercises that I have chosen throughout the week, put together in a HIIT format. They are suitable for all fitness levels, great for older women, or for anyone who loves deep body conditioning in a non-impactful way.
What Do You Need For Low-Impact HIIT Classes?
- An exercise or yoga mat
- A set of dumbbells – 2kg recommended for beginners, 3kg – 5kg for intermediate
- A quiet space
- 30 minutes of your time
- A water bottle
- Comfortable, supportive clothing
- Leggings and a fitted top or sports bra will be fine. Aim for clothing that doesn’t restrict your movement
- You can choose if you want to wear shoes or not depending on where you’re working out
You will be taken to a different website that houses all my classes and makes it super easy for you to book the classes you want on the days you want to join.
- Simply find the class and date you want
- Click book
- Register an account
- Add your payment details
- Check your email for class reminders