Easy At-Home Workouts For Anyone, Especially Older Women
Hey, gorgeous! I’m Kat and I’m here to tell you more about my virtual workouts. The best part about them? You can work out from anywhere, in any clothes, without even having to speak to anyone (if that’s the kind of day you’re having).
You can pay per class or you can sign up for a monthly membership, which includes all virtual workouts, an on-demand video library, and way more value for money. But don’t just take my word for it… join me for a FREE introductory class to see if it’s something you enjoy. Side note: YOU WILL LOVE IT!
$5 per class or
$30 per month
Who Are Virtual Workouts For?
Absolutely anyone! I am 43-years-old and I refuse to back down on living my best life! I use exercise as medicine (because that’s what it is!) to help me stay strong, stay focused, stay as healthy as I can be, and stay in shape. It is my game-changer and it makes me feel ALIVE!
I want to share that with you via my easy at-home workouts.
I specifically want older women to sign up because I know how much these classes help me with perimenopause, staying focused, getting older, and even just getting a good night’s sleep.
- You can be any fitness level – I will provide options for all levels
- You can be any age
- You don’t even need any fancy equipment
- All you need is an Internet connection and access to Zoom
Feeling cranky or emotional, but you know you need a workout? No worries… stay muted, turn your video off and just follow along. There is no judgment. I simply want YOU to have access to fitness classes that will improve your health and wellbeing.
How Much Do Your Easy At-Home Workouts Cost?
Remember… the first class is free! After that, you can either book and pay per class, or you can sign up for a monthly membership.
- Pay per class = $5 per class
- Monthly membership = $30 per month
Get the detail on what the monthly membership entails further down.
How Do I Sign Up For Virtual Workouts?
The key to remember is that you need to book each class you attend. It’s a super-simple process and user-friendly virtual workouts booking system and you can start with a free class.
Simply follow these steps on the booking system to book your easy at-home workouts:
- Navigate to my virtual classes
- Scroll through the list of classes to find the one or the date you want to book
- Click the “Book” button next to the class you want to attend
- If you want to read more about the class, click on the heading and then you can book through the description page too
- You will need to sign in to the system
- You can sign up using your Gmail or Facebook or you can use your email address and create a password
- Remember or save these details because you will need them every time you book your classes
- Once booked, you will get an email with the link to the class
- Click the link to attend and it will open up in Zoom
What Do I Get With Your Membership?
Firstly, you get to call yourself a Physical Evolutionary! Yaaas, queen! But aside from that, you get a whole load of benefits!
- Access to live classes on the schedule
- Access to the full library of on-demand classes (HIIT, yoga, and Pilates) with new classes being added regularly
- Bonus perks:
- 50% off all ad-hoc workshops and boot camps
- Access to a private Facebook group called The Physical Evolutionaries
- Weekly email inspiration and motivation
- Support from yours truly, you simply need to reach out